The 2017 Annual Meeting Mobile App, My Academy, is now available for download free from the
App Store or Google Play.
Please Note: Annual
Meeting registration is required to access the app.
Once installed, please login to the app using your AAOS Username and password - OR - Swipe to the second page to enter the email address you registered with, and an email will be sent containing a link to access the app. Just tap the link on your mobile device to unlock the event app.
Take control of your Annual Meeting experience through My Academy, where you’ll find everything you need to know to take full advantage of the 2017 Annual Meeting.
- Access your Annual Meeting handouts and
evaluations via the My Academy app! Handouts will be available one week prior to the start of the meeting. Evaluations will be available March 14.
PLEASE NOTE: 2017 Handouts and evaluations will only be available electronically.
- Exclusively via the app - Participate in the Audience Response
System for selected sessions.
and schedule then export to your personal calendar
the Exhibit Hall using the map feature
Academy Challenge and earn points for engaging in the 2017 Annual Meeting!
what events are nearby by allowing My Academy to access your location
into the Annual Meeting discussion on Facebook and Twitter within the My Academy app. Connect and reconnect with colleagues by using the hashtag, #AAOS2017.
who’s attending the meeting by using the ‘search participants’ feature
Quick Tips and navigate like a pro with the My Academy app tutorial
Members: Participate in the Member Feedback
Survey. Your Academy Leadership is listening!
Information and Helpful Tips:
- Device Requirements: The My Academy app is available for Apple iPhone 4 or newer, iPod Touch 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer and also for Android devices running 2.3 (Gingerbread) and greater.
- You can download the app on multiple devices by logging in with your AAOS username and password, or, entering the email address you registered with.
- We recommend using a Wi-fi network or unlimited plan to download the app.
- The total download is approximately 122 MB for iOS and 155 MB for Android. When you start the app while your device is connected to Internet, it will automatically download the latest updates.
- TIME ZONE ALERT: Please note that My Academy operates in Pacific Time and displays all scheduled events in Pacific Time.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at