AAOS presents coding courses throughout the year in conjunction with Karen Zupko & Associates (KZA). These courses will not only help you to code your claims correctly but will help you increase your revenue and reduce your overhead.
The Friday Orthopaedic Workshop consists of a morning and an afternoon session. The morning session is practice management focused. You will learn the processes that will improve your bottom line, increase collections and reduce collection headaches. The afternoon session is devoted to the ins and outs of ICD-10 including key documentation requirements for injuries, fractures and complications.
On Saturday, the Mastering Orthopaedic CPT Coding course will take a comprehensive look at how to code an array of othropaedic services. You'll leave with a solid understanding of what modifiers to use, what code combinations to appeal when denied, the latest coding updates for 2017 as well as the most recent Medicare payment rules.
Physicians, practice administrators, practice managers, billing and coding staff and encouraged to attend any or all of the courses.
Dates & Locations
- February 10-11, 2017, Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort at Bonnet Creek, Orlando, FL
- February 24-25, 2017, Hilton Palacio Del Rio, San Antonio, TX
- March 31-April 1, 2017, The Yale Club, New York NY
- May 12-13, 2017, The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus, Oakbrook, IL
- August 11-12, 2017, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville, TN
- November 10-11, 2017, Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL
For additional information or to register, please visit the KZA website.