PLANNED OUTAGE: On December 4th, the AAOS will be moving its headquarters offices to a new location. While the move is underway, all AAOS services will be unavailable. This includes AAOS.org, OrthoPortal.org, OrthoInfo.org and all OrthoDoc websites. Other services such as theAnnual Meeting registration, ABOS CME transfer system, AOSSM CME transfer system and AOSSM-AAOS linked disclosure system will also be offline. This move will begin on Thursday, December 4 at 1:00 PM Central Standard Time and is scheduled to be complete by Monday, December 8 at 10:00 AM Central Standard Time. We apologize for any inconvenience this necessary outage may cause.
What's new at AAOS?
- 2015 AAOS Nominating Committee Announces Slate
- OKU 11 Self-Assessment Examination Is Now Available!
- The OKU 11 SAE is an effective way to fulfill the 20-credit Scored and Recorded SAE requirement mandated by the ABOS MOC process.
- International Affiliate Membership – Application Ends Soon!
- Deadline for Orthopaedic surgeons who practice outside the U.S. ends December 1st. Apply today!
- The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Annual Meeting
- Find Annual Meeting information here.
- Building Orthopaedics
- The campaign to build a new headquarters and a new Orthopaedic Learning Center.
- One-stop Web portal provides easy access to AAOS online orthopaedic information.
- A Nation in Motion
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ national campaign.
- Patient Information
- Information on orthopaedic conditions and treatments, injury prevention, wellness, exercise, and more.
- Take Back the Road
- Dedicated to helping drivers stay whole and healthy by "deciding to drive" each time they get behind the wheel.
You're looking for…
- CME Courses & Webinars
- Online Education & Publications
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
- CME Transcripts
- Pay Dues & Account Information
- Disclosure Program
- Physician Job Placement
- Patient Educational Materials
- Practice Management Center
- Health Policy Activities and Initiatives
- Calendar of Orthopaedic Events
- AAOS Contacts
- International Orthopaedists
- The Media
- The Public
- Board of Directors
- Board of Councilors
- Board of Specialty Societies
Serving our profession to provide the highest quality musculoskeletal care. Learn more about AAOS »
Visit www.oref.org to learn how OREF has improved the way you practice.