What's new at AAOS?
- CMS releases final 2014 Physician Fee Schedule
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has released the 2014 Physician Fee Schedule, including changes to orthopaedic procedures
- HHS Conducting Important Physician Work Surveys
- The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) is surveying orthopaedic surgeons on the work and time involved in certain
- Phishing Scam Purports to be Announcement to Attend AAOS
- AAOS has become aware that an internet announcement encouraging “orthopaedic practitioners” to attend the AAOS 2014 Annual Meeting.
- The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
2014 Annual Meeting
Live IPOS Webcast
- One-stop Web portal provides easy access to AAOS online orthopaedic information.
- AAOS Annual Meeting
- March 11-15, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Morial Convention Center
- The Learning Portfolio
- Manage MOC with the Learning Portfolio. Online tool helps you track your progress.
- A Nation in Motion
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ national campaign.
- Patient Information
- Information on orthopaedic conditions and treatments, injury prevention, wellness, exercise, and more.
- Take Back the Road
- Dedicated to helping drivers stay whole and healthy by "deciding to drive" each time they get behind the wheel.
You're looking for…
- CME Courses & Webinars
- Online Education & Publications
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
- CME Transcripts
- Pay Dues & Account Information
- Disclosure Program
- Physician Job Placement
- Patient Educational Materials
- Practice Management Center
- Health Policy Activities and Initiatives
- Calendar of Orthopaedic Events
- AAOS Contacts
- International Orthopaedists
- The Media
- The Public
- Board of Directors
- Board of Councilors
- Board of Specialty Societies
AAOS will champion the interests of all patients, serve our members and the profession, and advance the highest quality musculoskeletal health. Learn more about AAOS »
Visit www.oref.org to learn how OREF has improved the way you practice.