Welcome to the Orthopaedic Residents section of the AAOS web site. This site has been developed to provide timely information on AAOS membership, exam preparation and licensing, fellowship training, career services, and other valuable members-only news and resources.
Resident Assembly Informational Webinar - recorded December 16th, 2014
The Resident Assembly Introductory Webinar Agenda book - Contains the Policies and Procedures, along with position descriptions, draft committee charges and information on the first Resident Assembly meeting, to be held on Thursday, March 26, 2015 from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM at the Venetian/Sands EXPO room 3301 during the Annual Meeting in Las Vegas.
- Membership Categories and Benefits
- Make your voice heard – join our resident group on LinkedIn!
If your residency program has a subscription to ResStudy then all residents in the program have access to all the online Special Interest Examinations.
- Resident Liaison Program
- Related Orthopaedic Organizations
- Residencies and Fellowships:
- Should You Take a Fellowship?
- Postgraduate Orthopaedic Fellowships
- AMA FREIDA
(Fellowship and Residency Electronic and Interactive Database)
- National Resident Match Program
- Match Program Participation Data
- Tips for the Fellowship Orthopaedic Match
- OITE and ABOS Preparation
- Licensing Information
- Practice Management Center
- Job Placement Service - Provided by the AAOS
- Evaluating Orthopaedic Practice Opportunities
- Internet Services Provided by the Academy
- Create your own personal orthopaedic web sites
- Patient-public web site - Your Orthopaedic Connection
- AAOS Residents' E-Letter
- Search the Internet for Orthopaedic Information
Coding & Reimbursement
- Committee Rosters
- Pay Dues & Account Information
- Physician Job Placement
- CME Transcripts
- Learning Portfolio
- Committee Appointment Program (CAP)
- Build Your Own Web site
- AAOS Member Advantage Program
- Member Alerts
- Disclosure Program
- Rx for Patient Education