Member Services anticipates and responds to the needs of the membership in a timely, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
If you have questions concerning how to join the AAOS, your many membership benefits, or the annual cost, please contact us at email@example.com.
We’re always interested in your comments concerning existing services and suggestions for new services and products. Please send us an E-Mail message to the Membership mailbox - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership Information
Categories, Benefits, By-Laws, and the Professional Compliance Program
- Private Membership Directory
Contact Information for Members Only
- Printable Membership Directory
- AAOS Staff Directory for Members
Staff Names, Titles, and Departments
Looking for a new practice opportunity?
AAOS Activities Update
- AAOS Transcripts have been updated to include the 2012 AAOS Annual Meeting CME. Log in to your AAOS member account to claim your CME Hours of Participation at: www.aaos.org/transcript
- PowerPoint Presentation
Prepared by the Communications Cabinet, this presentation covers various topics concerning the programmatic activities of the AAOS and critical and emerging issues of the orthopaedic profession.
The AAOS conducts a biennial orthopaedic census to obtain information relevant to you, your career, and your practice. The following documents contain information distilled from this survey:
Coding & Reimbursement
- Learning Portfolio
- Committee Appointment Program (CAP)
- Committee Rosters
- CME Transcripts
- Disclosure Program
- AAOS Member Advantage Program
- Physician Job Placement
- Private Blogs
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Build Your Own Web site
- Rx for Patient Education
AAOS is all about YOU!