Member Services anticipates and responds to the needs of the membership in a timely, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
If you have questions concerning how to join the AAOS, your many membership benefits, or the annual cost, please contact us at email@example.com.
We’re always interested in your comments concerning existing services and suggestions for new services and products. Please send us an E-Mail message to the Membership mailbox - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership Information
Categories, Benefits, By-Laws, and the Professional Compliance Program
- Private Membership Directory
Contact Information for Members Only
- AAOS Staff Directory for Members
Staff Names, Titles, and Departments
Looking for a new practice opportunity?
AAOS Activities Update
- AAOS Transcripts have been updated to include the 2014 AAOS Annual Meeting CME. Log in to your AAOS member account to claim your CME Hours of Participation at: www.aaos.org/transcript
The AAOS conducts a biennial orthopaedic census to obtain information relevant to you, your career, and your practice. The following documents contain information distilled from this survey:
Coding & Reimbursement
- Committee Rosters
- Pay Dues & Account Information
- Physician Job Placement
- CME Transcripts
- Learning Portfolio
- Committee Appointment Program (CAP)
- Build Your Own Web site
- AAOS Member Advantage Program
- Member Alerts
- Disclosure Program
- Rx for Patient Education