- Richard Iorio, MD, appointed the William and Susan Jaffe professor of orthopaedic surgery and chief, division of adult reconstructive surgery at NYU Langone Medical Center.
- E. Anthony Rankin, MD, appointed to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disease Advisory Council.
- Anthony S. Rinella, MD, recipient of the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Walter P. Blount Humanitarian Award.
- Aubrey L. Smith, MD, elected to the Texas Medical Association’s Council on Practice Management Services.
- Peter J. Stern, MD, recipient of the American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) 2012 Distinguished Clinician Educator Award.
- Marc F. Swiontkowski, MD, named editor of JBJS Case Connector.
- Vernon T. Tolo, MD, and Robert B. Winter, MD, recipients of SRS Lifetime Achievement Awards.
- Stuart L. Weinstein, MD, recipient of the AOA 2012 Distinguished Contributions to Orthopaedics Award.
November 2012 Issue
Search AAOS Now
- AAOS Now
- Current Issue
- AAOS Now ePub Edition
- Editorial Information
- Writers' Guidelines
- Twitter Feed
- News in 10
- The Annual Meeting Daily Edition of the AAOS NOW
S. Terry Canale, MD
E-mail the Editor
Volume 8, Number 9
- Cover Story
- Clinical News & Views
- Research & Quality
- Managing Your Practice
- Your AAOS