AAOS Orthopaedic Surgeon Census
The AAOS Orthopaedic Surgeon Census is conducted biennially to collect demographic and orthopaedic practice-related information. AAOS uses these data to develop accurate, up-to-date statistics on orthopaedic practice and practice management issues in order to accurately represent members in advocacy, funding, and reimbursement efforts.
Orthopaedic Practice in the U.S. 2012
A comprehensive look at the workforce and practice characteristics of orthopaedists in the United States, based on responses to the 2012 Orthopaedic Surgeon Census.
View 2012 Census Report:
• AAOS Members – Requires login to view
• Non-AAOS Members – Purchase in the store
Evidence Based Medicine
- Evidence Based Medicine Information
- Appropriate Use Criteria
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Clinical Performance Measures
- Outcomes Instruments and Information
- Technology Overviews
Awards & Opportunities
Research Council & Committees
- Council on Research and Quality
- Biological Implants
- Biomedical Engineering
- Performance Measures
- Evidence-Based Quality and Value
- Patient Safety
- Research Development
Visit www.oref.org to learn how OREF has improved the way you practice.