Las Vegas, the site of the 2009 AAOS Annual Meeting, offers more than 135,000 hotel rooms throughout the city. So why should you book your hotel room now—online—through the official AAOS housing bureau (Wyndham Jade)? Here are 10 good reasons:
- No full prepayment—A one-night room/tax deposit is all it takes to hold a reservation.
- It’s easy to change your reservations—Changes to your reservation can be made online 24/7.
- No cancellation fees—No penalty fee is assessed if your reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of your scheduled arrival.
- Shuttle service to the Convention Center is available.
- Reasonable room rates!
- Room reservations backed by AAOS—In “sold out” or “oversold” situations, rooms within the AAOS room block are the last to be relocated.
- On-site housing desk—For your convenience, onsite housing assistance will be available throughout the meeting.
- Networking opportunities increase.
- Keeps your conference fees down!
- Strengthens AAOS negotiating power—The more rooms used by AAOS, the stronger our negotiating power is for future meetings. Booking through the official AAOS housing bureau (Wyndham Jade) enables us to more accurately track room usage and negotiate the best rates available for you.
For more information on the 2009 AAOS Annual Meeting—and to book your hotel online—visit www.aaos.org
Anita R. Cooper, CMP, is the housing and travel specialist in the AAOS convention and meeting services department.