- 2010–2011 Leadership Fellows Program (LFP) graduates: Patricia L. McKay, MD; Arabella I. Leet, MD; Julie A. Switzer, MD; Taizoon H. Baxamusa, MD; Laura Phieffer, MD; Matthew T. Provencher, MD; K. William Kumler III, MD; Walter Stanwood, MD; Robert S. Sterling, MD; Nirmal C. Tejwani, MD.
- Top finishers in the 2011 Annual Meeting 5K race (overall): Michael E. Raemisch, MD, (1st place); Christopher J. Roach, MD, (2nd place); Mike Greiwe, MD, (3rd place).
- 2011-2012 Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS) Board of Directors: Lisa K. Cannada, MD, president; Michele A. James, MD, vice president; Laura M.B. Gehrig, MD, and Ann E. Van Heest, MD, past presidents; Jennifer M. Wolf, MD, secretary; Amy L. Ladd, MD, treasurer; Michelle L. Wolcott, MD, and Lisa Lattanza, MD, members-at-large.
- Recipient of the 2011 American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS) and the Hand Surgery Endowment (HSE) Research Grant: Alexander Y. S. Shin, MD.
- 2011 AAHS officers and board members: Steven McCabe, MD, president; Jesse B. Jupiter, MD, president-elect; Donald H. Lalonde, MD, vice president; Peter M. Murray, MD, treasurer-elect; Miguel A. Pirela-Cruz, MD, historian; Jaiyoung Ryu, MD, parliamentarian; Randipsingh R. Bindra, MD, FRCS, senior director-at-large; Jeffrey B. Friedrich, MD, junior director-at-large; and Sharon Andruskiwec, PT, CHT, junior affiliate director-at-large.