- Kimberly J. Templeton, MD, president-elect of the United States Bone and Joint Decade/Initiative.
- Peter G. Trafton, MD, for his humanitarian efforts as program director of Health Volunteers Overseas orthopaedics in Ghana.
- Lutul Farrow, MD, and Kevin Doulens, MD, for completing the 2010 European Federation of Orthopedic Sports Trauma (EFOST) European Travelling Fellowship.
- Michele A. James, MD, and Isador H. Lieberman, MD, MBA, FRCSC, recipients of the Golden Apple Award from Health Volunteers Overseas, in recognition of their extraordinary educational contributions to international program sites.
- Recipients of the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society 2011 research grant awards: Benedict F. DiGiovanni, MD; Deborah Nawoczenski, PhD, PT; Kevin L. Kirk, DO; James R. Ficke, MD; Kenneth Mroczek, MD; Gregory Gutierrez, PhD; Paul T. Fortin, MD; Kevin Baker, MS.