- Robert M. Bauer, MD, elected to the Niagara County (New York) Board of Health.
- Gloria M. Beim, MD, appointed chief medical officer of Team USA for the 2014 Olympic Winter games in Sochi, Russia.
- Charles A. Bush-Joseph, MD, recipient of the Special Recognition Award from the Illinois Athletic Trainers Association.
- Niloofar Dehghan, MD, recipient of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association’s 2013 Bovill Award for best annual meeting podium presentation. Coauthors: Richard Jenkinson, MD; Michael McKee, MD; Emil H. Schemitsch, MD; Aaron Nauth, MD; Jeremy Hall, MD, FRCSC; David J. Stephen, MD; and Hans J. Kreder, MD.
- Ivan D. Gowan, MD, recipient of Colgate University’s Silver Puck Award.
- William B. Stetson, MD, recipient of the Spirit of Healing award from the Los Angeles Christian Health Centers.