Voting closes March 12
All Fellows can now vote electronically for the slate of officers proposed by the 2014 Nominating Committee. The ballot was sent electronically on Feb. 26 and can also be found on the AAOS website at www.aaos.org/leadershipelection (member login required). Voting closes at 1 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, March 12.
The results of the balloting will be announced on Thursday, March 13, during the 2014 Business Meeting, scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. (CDT) in the La Nouvelle Ballroom of the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. The new leaders will take office at the conclusion of the 2014 Annual Meeting.
The 2014 Nominating Committee has identified and announced the following candidates for the named positions:
- Second Vice-President: Gerald R. Williams Jr, MD
- Treasurer-Elect: Ken Yamaguchi, MD, MBA
- Board Member-at-Large (Age 45 or older): Raj D. Rao, MD
- Board Member-at-Large (Under age 45): Jennifer M. Weiss, MD
- National Membership Committee representative: Col. Edward D. Arrington, MD
Please plan to participate by voting for your AAOS leadership!