- Joshua J. Jacobs, MD, appointed International Ambassador of the Global Alliance for Musculoskeletal Health of the Bone & Joint Decade.
- D. Kay Kirkpatrick, MD, elected president of the Georgia Orthopaedic Society.
- Robert LaPrade, MD, PhD, recipient of the University of Maine Alumni Association's 2015 Career Award.
- Adolph V. Lombardi Jr, MD, FACS, recipient of the 2015 American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) Humanitarian Award.
- Yale A. Fillingham, MD, winner of the AAHKS James A. Rand Young Investigator's Award, along with coauthors Craig J. Della Valle, MD; Erdan Kayupov, MS; Darren Plummer, MD; Mario Moric, MS; and Tad A. Gerlinger, MD.
- Ran Schwarzkopf, MD, MSc, winner of the AAHKS Lawrence D. Dorr Surgical Techniques & Technologies Award, with coauthor Mahta Baghoolizadeh, BS.
- Rajesh K. Jain, MD, MPH, winner of the AAHKS Clinical Research Award, with coauthors Scott D. Schoifet, MD, FACS; Manny D. Porat, MD; Gregory G. Klingenstein, MD; Jeremy J. Reid, MD; and Robert E. Post.