The latest in orthopaedic technology, science, and research will be presented at the AAOS 2019 Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, March 12–16
Focused on the Academy’s members, the AAOS Annual Meeting enables attendees to customize their educational experiences to appeal to their practice area or career stage. Whether you’re looking to broaden your knowledge or dive into a specific topic, there is an educational path for you.
Annual Meeting Committee Chair Andrew H. Schmidt, MD, and his team have created an exceptional, newly invigorated program for the 2019 Annual Meeting. Along with their respective committees, Central Program Committee Chair Charles M. Davis III, MD, PhD; Central Instructional Courses Committee Chair Jay R. Lieberman, MD; and Exhibits Committee Chair CAPT (Ret.) Matthew T. Provencher, MD, MC USNR, they have produced a powerful selection of educational opportunities.
For example, the AAOS 2019 Annual Meeting gives you exclusive access to:
- 1,000+ posters, keeping you on the forefront of cutting-edge research globally
- 800+ expert faculty, presenting the highest-quality information about new and hot topics
- 650+ industry exhibits, providing resources and solutions to address your toughest cases
- 230+ instructional course lectures, exposing you to in-depth learning that is vital to your ongoing success in practice
- up to 33 CME credits, enabling you to advance your career
- 30+ case presentations, engaging you in discussions of complex cases with peers and experts
- 25 symposia, giving you a balanced perspective on the most relevant topics in orthopaedics
- 10+ technical skills courses, empowering you to focus on positioning, approach, and technical tips
- 10 education tracks, enabling you to make the best use of your time with sessions related to your area of practice
- Specialty Day, offered by 14 specialty societies, featuring the latest updates in each field
Member registration opens Oct. 24.
Nonmember registration opens Oct. 31.
For more information on how to create a unique experience at the annual meeting, customized to your specific educational needs, visit www.aaos.org/annual.