Learn more about the AAOS Member Advantage Program (MAP) by visiting the Resource Center in Academy Hall. The program provides members with practical, money-saving solutions for personal and professional stability. Program benefits include access to a wide range of discounts and member savings on the most reliable and relevant products and services.
Explore the exciting offerings:
Innovation and Technology
- CaptureProof is a HIPAA-compliant asynchronous telehealth platform. The platform gathers the data orthopaedic surgeons need to see, including patient photos and videos, and decouples care from time and location. CaptureProof’s Smart Medical Camera™ can calculate important visual information to track patient progress for more accurate triage and diagnosis.
- mymedicalimages.com offers members a cloud-based solution to share and view medical images. This web platform helps to expedite care, allowing users to receive and share medical images in seconds. Members can view, share, and manage medical images from anywhere, enabling collaboration with colleagues.
- Suki AI Assistant is an artificial intelligence–powered, voice-enabled digital assistant that can help orthopaedic surgeons reduce documentation time by an average of 63 percent. AAOS members can take advantage of special pricing and an extended free trial.
- Venops offers members extensive OIG Exclusion Screening services and specialized regulatory compliance services.
Home and Office Resources
- Whether for personal or professional use, enjoy savings (plus special discounts off public pricing) on a variety of products and services, including office products, computers, technology, practice resources, and more. Partners include Office Depot/Office Max, Lenovo® Technology, UPS® Shipping, and Constant Contact® Email Marketing.
- Take advantage of discounted rates on select plans. With access available through multiple carriers, members will enjoy flexibility, choice, and the lowest rates possible. Licensed benefit professionals can help surgeons find solutions that best fit their needs for long-term care, disability, employer group and individual health benefits, and financial services, plus exclusive member options on medical malpractice insurance.
Student Loan Refinancing
- SoFi, the leader in student loan refinancing, has partnered with AAOS to help members navigate their financial options. In just a few minutes, members can learn whether they qualify for discounted rates—plus access career support and unemployment protection.
To take advantage of special member savings and offerings, visit the MAP booth in the AAOS Resource Center, Academy Hall. Resource Center hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. today and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. tomorrow through Friday.