The AAOS Member Advantage Program provides members with practical, money-saving solutions for personal and professional stability. Program benefits include access to a wide range of discounts and member savings on the most reliable and relevant products and services.
The AAOS Member Advantage Program features:
Innovation and technology
- CaptureProof is a HIPAA-compliant asynchronous telehealth platform. The platform gathers the data you need to see, including patient photos and videos, and decouples care from time and location. CaptureProof’s Smart Medical Camera™ can calculate important visual information to track patient progress for more accurate triage and diagnosis.
- mymedicalimages.com offers patients a cloud-based solution to share and view medical images. This web platform helps to expedite care, allowing users to receive and share medical images in seconds. Members can view, share, and manage medical images from anywhere, enabling collaboration with colleagues.
- Suki AI Assistant is an artificial intelligence (AI)–powered, voice-enabled digital assistant that can help orthopaedic surgeons reduce documentation time by an average of 63 percent. AAOS members can take advantage of special pricing and an extended free trial.
- Venops offers members extensive Office of Inspector General (OIG) exclusion screening services, which go beyond the basic OIG standards, and specialized regulatory compliance services.
- SoFi, the leader in student loan refinancing, has partnered with AAOS to help members navigate their financial options. In just a few minutes, learn whether you qualify for discounted rates—plus career support and unemployment protection.
- BHG helps unlock fast, hassle-free financing that you can use to consolidate business debt, improve your cash flow, upgrade your systems, and grow.
- Panacea Financial is banking for doctors. If you need to fund your practice, refinance student loans, or consolidate debt, they can help with specialized pricing for AAOS members.
Visit partners at the Member Advantage Program kiosk in the AAOS Resource Center in Academy Hall.
The Resource Center is open Tuesday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional information is available at www.aaos.org/map.