Central Instructional Courses Committee
Prepare a schedule of Annual Meeting instructional courses consistent with the educational needs of the Academy's Fellows and in accordance with the essential policies and standards of ACCME, and evaluate the effectiveness and member satisfaction of the programs.
1. Align all activities to support execution and achievement of the mission, vision, goals, strategic objectives and metrics of the Strategic Plan and conduct all business in accordance with the Core Values as adopted by the Board of Directors.
2. Plan, conduct, and evaluate a program of instructional course lectures for the Annual Meeting of the Academy including two-, three-, and four-hour course lectures, surgical skills courses, and an eight-hour Orthopaedic Review Course.
3. Serve as evaluators of appropriate courses during the Annual Meeting.
4. Select appropriate instructional courses for publication in the Annual Instructional Course Volume.
5. Act as a resource to the Associate Editor of the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgeryfor instructional course material.
6. Present health policy related courses in cooperation with the appropriate Association committees.
Reports to the Annual Meeting Committee
Five (5) Members
Chair and the next year's Chair are members of the Committee on the Annual Meeting (7826)
Term of Office
Five (5) years
Staff Liaison (title)
Last updated: 12/6/13