Annual Meeting attendees can earn a up to 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. More information on Annual Meeting activities that are eligible for CME credit can be found at CME Details.
To print your receipt, Certificate of Attendance, and course handouts, please access your registration at the Registration Resource Center.
Use the Education Program Planner to review the wide array of 2021 educational offerings:
- Browse new & hot topics by session title or topic area
- Search by session type to learn in your ideal setting
- Sort by date and time to find the sessions that fit your agenda
- View opportunities by author/faculty
- Dive into your specialty or explore new topics!
All 2021 educational sessions can also be found in pdf format in our Final Program.
Refresh your approach and sharpen your surgical proficiency when you gain insights into alternative techniques for clinical practice – spanning all areas or orthopaedics.
Use the below pre-filtered quick links to browse titles by specialty, or view the Instructional Course Lectures schedule.
Explore Additional Education Resources
Choose from four dynamic and diverse learning styles to create your ideal experience.