AAOS has established a new priority point system that recognizes a company’s overall support of AAOS and rewards exhibitors for upholding AAOS Annual Meeting rules and regulations during their previous year’s participation by awarding exhibitors with additional points.
These additional points can be earned now and will affect exhibit space assignment for the AAOS 2023 Annual Meeting.
The cumulative number of priority points an exhibitor earns determines their place in the order for booth selection for the following year's AAOS Annual Meeting.
How Points Are Earned
Permanent Priority Points:
- Two (2) priority points are earned for each year of participation as an exhibitor at an AAOS Annual Meeting. These points are permanent and will accumulate from year to year.
Expiring Priority Points:
- One (1) priority point is earned for each $1,000 spent in support of the AAOS 2022 Annual Meeting. This includes booth fees, exhibitor suites, surgeon engagement opportunities, and promotional and advertising opportunities secured through AAOS.
- One (1) priority point is earned for each $10,000 spent in support of outdoor/citywide advertising opportunities through EMC Outdoor at the AAOS 2022 Annual Meeting with a commitment date of February 22, 2022.
- One (1) priority point is earned for each $1,000 spent in support of any AAOS non-Annual Meeting opportunities that occurs in the 2021 calendar year. This includes CME Course Exhibits, Spotlight Sessions, advertising in AAOS publications, and sponsorships.
- Two (2) priority points are earned for exhibit space applications and 50% deposits received by the original initial space assignment date of October 20, 2021.
- Two (2) priority points are earned for full payment of exhibit space fees by the full payment due date of January 18, 2022.
- Two (2) priority points are earned for securing hotel rooms in the Exhibitor Room Block through onPeak, the official housing vendor of AAOS.