Pre-registration for this webinar is now closed.
Unregistered Guests may access the room after 6:30 PM CT here -
Please enter the room as a guest and wait for approval.
If you are having any difficulty, please send an email to email@example.com.
Webinar Director: Daniel Murrey, MD
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced the next iteration of the Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) program. This 60-minute overview will equip you with the facts you need to know when considering participation in BPCI-Advanced.
Faculty will share their experiences with the current program and offer keys for success in BPCI-Advanced. In addition to reviewing important deadlines, you will better understand and be able to evaluate:
- Opportunities created by the Medicare BPCI program
- How different practice types prepared for and performed in the original BPCI program
- What differences were put in place in the recently released BPCI-A
Time is set aside for faculty to answer your questions.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Understand the opportunity to a practicing orthopedic surgeon created by the Medicare BPCI program
- Understand how different practice types prepared for and performed in the original BPCI program
- Understand what differences were put in place in the recently released BPCI-A program
- Familiarize listeners about deadlines and important decision points to consider when contemplating participation in BPCI-A
Bo Mason, Joint Replacement surgeon, OrthoCarolina
Andre Blom, COO, IBJI
Dave Terry, CEO, Archway Health
If you can’t make it to the live webinar, a replay is available to all registrants! Register to automatically receive a link to the recording of this webinar.
Important Note on BPCI-Advanced: CMS Application Deadline is March 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST
To download a Request for Applications document (RFA), the application template, and the necessary attachments, please click here.