Free Webinar: AAOS/POSNA/AAHS Controversial Fracture Treatment of the Pediatric Upper Extremity: Should We Operate or Not?
7:15 PM - 8:15 PM CT
Webinar Director: Scott H. Kozin, MD
In just one hour with pediatric orthopaedic experts get tips to help you navigate those tricky pediatric upper extremity fractures with controversial treatments. Supplemented with case examples and pro/con debates, you’ll cover the gamut – from clavicle and proximal humerus to medical epicondyle and pink, pulseless supracondylar fractures.
Dr. Kozin and seasoned faculty share:
- Pros and cons of treating fractures conservatively
- Indications for operative intervention
Strategies for managing treatment-related complications
Get your toughest treatment questions answered with ample time for audience Q&A and case discussion.
Webinar Faculty: Joshua M. Abzug, MD; Donald S. Bae, MD; Christine A. Ho, MD
If you can’t make it to the live webinar, a replay is available to all registrants! Register to automatically receive a link to the recording of this webinar.
1. Provide the attendee with pros and cons of treating pediatric upper extremity fractures conservatively.
2. Provide the attendee with pros and cons of treating pediatric upper extremity fractures with operative intervention.
3. Provide the attendee with knowledge regarding options for treatment when complications occur during the treatment of pediatric upper extremity fractures.