"Where are the Women in Orthopaedics" is often heard. The purpose of this webinar is to provide facts on the numbers of women, disseminate information on the multitude of resources available and provide practical advice for achieving success as a Woman in Orthopaedics-which can only promote others to follow!
Webinar Director: Lisa K. Cannada, MD
Faculty: Judy Baumhauer, MD; Leesa Galetz MD; Amy Moore, MD; Julie Samora, MD; Jim Ficke, MD; Jennifer Weiss, MD; Lisa Lattanza, MD; Kristy Weber, MD; Julie Adams, MD
· The attendee will actively seek out a mentor/mentee relationship
· The attendee will identify issues specific to women in orthopaedics
· The attendee will discuss strategies for work-life balance
· The attendee will develop an understanding of the necessary skills and demands for undertaking leadership roles to advance one’s career
· The attendee will learn strategies top optimize their professional image
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.