Directors: Vineeta T. Swaroop, MD, Anish R. Kadakia, MD, and Daniel Zelazny, MD
Jump-start your year-long journey to the 2020 Part II Oral Board Examination. Success begins here.
If you’re planning to take the Part II Exam in 2020, this webinar is a great way to get started on the year-long preparation process with insights you won’t find anywhere else.
We break down all the steps for you with need-to-know updates from experts with years of experience interviewing and preparing exam candidates, offering a focus on commonly made mistakes and how you can avoid them right out of the gate. This one-stop event offers a unique combination of exam basics, including tasks and deadlines, as well as what you need to be thinking about now as you collect and prepare your cases.
You’ll take away from this webinar, strategies for all steps of the process, including:
· Exam Application
· Case Selection
· Information Collection & Preparation
· Presentation & Oral Defense
Plus, enjoy extended live Q&A with webinar faculty to ask additional questions. Avoid the pre-exam sweats and preparation regrets – join us on March 28!
At the conclusion of this webinar, learners should be able to:
1. Obtain a clear understanding of the Part II Board Certification Examination setting
2. Feel confident in the case collection process
3. Strategize to defend cases at the time of the oral examination
4. Gain familiarity with common mistakes and develop plans to avoid trouble
If you can’t make it to the live webinar, a replay is available to all registrants!
Register to automatically receive a link to watch at later date.