Directors: O. Alton Barron, MD and Albert J. Aboulafia, MD
A key component of your MOC plan - 100% Pass Guarantee!
Prepare for the last step in your MOC process with this review of the advances across the orthopaedic specialties. Gain the confidence and review materials you need to pass your MOC exam...the first time. Your faculty deliver evidence-based, content-intensive lectures to prepare you for the upcoming ABOS General Clinical Recertification Exam.
Over 30% of your time is spent on self-assessment questions using an audience response system with immediate faculty review and comment.
Now offering four specialty-focused courses to prepare you for the ABOS Practice-Profiled Recertification Exams
Foot & Ankle, Course #3078, November 2
Adult Reconstruction, Course #3088, November 3
Trauma, Course #3088, November 3 - 4
Spine, Course #3079, November 4
Focus on advances across the orthopaedic specialties, management options for reconstructive and traumatic musculoskeletal conditions, and “check-up” on your knowledge in every area of orthopaedics. Your faculty uses and references AAOS Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review 2, Orthopaedic Knowledge Update, JAAOS, and other orthopaedic evidence-based literature as a basis for the lectures.
Exclusive post-course study resources!
• Content-packed electronic and print syllabus available with course registration
• 400+ take-home questions reviewed during the course with answers, discussion, and reading recommendations
• Select course faculty presentations for additional high-yield review
• 90 minute on-demand webinar on test-taking strategies
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
• Interpret current clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging studies for musculoskeletal conditions
• Demonstrate clinical decision-making skills in pediatric and adult musculoskeletal disorders
• Differentiate between current operative and non-operative treatment strategies for a wide spectrum of adult and pediatric, upper and lower extremity, and traumatic and non-traumatic orthopaedic conditions
• Apply evidence-based orthopaedic literature to your practice concerning a wide array of common musculoskeletal conditions in children and adults