AAOS Board Maintenance of Certification Preparation and Review
The ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a serious concern for us all, and its implications are substantially affecting live in-person events. The health, safety and well-being of the AAOS global community is our highest priority.
The Academy is committed to bringing world-class education to the orthopaedic community and will be offering this course as a virtual, long-distance learning experience.
“This was one of the best CME courses that I’ve attended – it was direct, no nonsense and very valuable."
- Course Attendee
Access pre- and post-course study resources packaged with recorded and live-streamed lectures to engage at your convenience and continue through October 31, 2020.
Content is delivered in three phases:
- July 1: Access pre-course content including:
- Pre-recorded lectures - watch the pre-recorded lectures and submit questions in advance for faculty to address during the live-streamed lectures
- MOC Mock Exam – 62-question multiple-choice exam with discussion and recommend readings
- Access 2700+ AAOS self-assessment questions on OrthoWizard –Complimentary access from July 1– August 17, 2020*
- July 10: Live-stream additional faculty lectures with expanded high-yield content in real-time, with live Q&A interaction
- July 24: Access post-course study resources including:
- Course Recordings – Watch the entire course again, or pick and choose lectures to review as needed through October 31, 2020
- High-Yield Lectures from July 10 - the lectures will be recorded and made available by July 24, 2020
*Extend your OrthoWizard access! Take advantage of this special offer for a short-term subscription to OrthoWizard! Special rate of $130 for course attendees only. Accessible August 18, 2020 – February 18, 2021.
Albert J. Aboulafia, MD, FAAOS
David P. Gurd, MD, FAAOS
An invitation from your Course Co-Director, Dr. Gurd:
AAOS Member, Candidate Member, Associate Member, International Member
Orthopaedic Resident, Post-Residency in Fellowship, Military
AAOS Emeritus Member
Nonmember, International Nonmember, Other Physician, Non-MD Practitioner, Non-Physician
Nurse, Allied Health, Nonmember PA
You can register online through 12:00 pm, CST on Thursday, July 9th. After that time, please call customer service to register for this course at 800-626-6726.
View the courses cancellation policy here.