AAOS/ASES Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
Watch pre-recorded lectures in advance, then tune in on November 7 for interactive sessions led by expert faculty.
PRE-RECORDED SESSIONS– Available October 30
- 10 Steps to Successful Arthroplasty Exposure
- Subscapularis Sparing Approach
- When to Use a Stemless
- Reverse TSA Biomechanics
- Technical Pearls for Reverse TSA
- Reverse TSA for Failed Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Postoperative Rehabilitation and Activity
- Reverse TSA for Acute Fracture
LIVE-STREAMED SESSIONS – November 7
- Managing the Subscapularis in Anatomic and Reverse TSA
- Perioperative Management
- Pre-Operative Planning
- Management of the Infected Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Management of Massive Glenoid Bone Loss in Primary and
- Revision Setting
- Irreparable Rotator Cuff
- Complications of Reverse TSA
- Outpatient Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Hemi vs. TSA
- Anatomic TSA vs. Reverse TSA
- Reverse Prosthesis Design
- Managing the Glenoid A-E
- Bundled Payments, Episodes of Care, Billing and Coding
Faculty Surgical Demonstrations
- Primary Anatomic TSA
- Deltopectoral Approach, Subscapularis Management, Glenoid Instrumentation
- Humeral Instrumentation
- Subscap Repair
- Reverse TSA for Fracture
- Tuberosity Reconstruction
All content will be recorded and available for 90 days following the event.
Who Should Attend?
Orthopaedic surgeons who want to expand their approaches for anatomic and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty.
Participate with your PA for a unique opportunity to learn together and strengthen your performance as a team!
AAOS will consider the requests of persons with disabilities for reasonable modifications of policies, practices, and procedures or for auxiliary aids and services where necessary to provide them access to AAOS facilities, services and products. AAOS encourages that such requests be made as soon as possible to enhance AAOS’ ability to accommodate the requests. All such requests should be submitted to the AAOS Office of General Counsel at (847) 384-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.