AAOS/ASES Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
Course Materials Now Available!
9 Pre-recorded lectures covering the following topics:
- Modern Indications for Anatomic and Reverse Arthroplasty – When to Do What
- 10 Steps to Successful Arthroplasty Exposure: Know the Anatomy!
- Subscapularis Sparing Approach to Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- When to Use a Stemless: Indications and Technical Considerations
- Reverse TSA Biomechanics: How Does It Work?
- Technical Pearls for Reverse TSA: Not Too Tight and Not Too Loose
- Reverse TSA for Failed Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Postoperative Rehabilitation and Activity After Anatomic TSA and Reverse TSA
- Reverse TSA for Acute Fracture Technical Considerations Tuberosity Reconstruction
*Handouts included for you to follow along with each lecture!
Live-streamed lecture handouts for both sessions:
- Session I: Shoulder Arthroplasty - General Considerations
- Session II: Reverse TSA
Access to course content expires on February 5, 2021
Log On and Start Learning Today!
*only individuals registered for this course will have access to course materials
1. Go to learn.aaos.org
2. Log in with your Academy ID and password
3. Select “My Activities” from the left navigation menu:
4. Find the AAOS/ASES Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty Virtual Course, and click “Launch”