54th Annual AAOS Course for Orthopaedic Educators
Session topics may include:
- Guiding Educational Principles
- Approaches to Teaching
- Fostering Learning In the Clinic
- Planning a Resident Rotation
- Professionalism, Professional Identity, and Problem Residents
- Orthopaedic Workforce & Implications for Patient Care
- Teaching Surgical Skills
- Your Careers as an Orthopaedic Educator
- Challenging Competencies
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for orthopaedic educators, residency program directors, instructional course chairs, and other orthopaedic surgeons responsible for resident education.
AAOS will consider the requests of persons with disabilities for reasonable modifications of policies, practices, and procedures or for auxiliary aids and services where necessary to provide them access to AAOS facilities, services and products. AAOS encourages that such requests be made as soon as possible to enhance AAOS’ ability to accommodate the requests. All such requests should be submitted to the AAOS Office of General Counsel at (847) 384-4050 or email@example.com.