54th Annual AAOS Course for Orthopaedic Educators
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Implement a variety of approaches to teaching orthopaedic residents
- Develop appropriate curricula to facilitate resident learning
- Formulate specific resident learning goals and develop educational experiences to allow residents to achieve these goals
- Develop strategies to assess resident learning
- Evaluate the current effectiveness of your own teaching practices
- Clearly communicate educational concepts and proposals to learners, peers, and leaders
- Help you analyze and develop your own career as an orthopaedic educator
- Contribute to the ability of your residency program to comply with ACGME guidelines.
AMA Credit Designation
AAOS designates this live activity for XX AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.