AAOS/ASES Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
October 22-23, 2021
OLC Education & Conference Center
9400 W. Higgins Road, Ste.100
Rosemont, IL 60018
Book your room at the Hampton Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O'Hare
9480 W. Higgins Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Call hotel reservations at 847-692-3000 and mention your AAOS Course for the discounted room rate.
Room Rate: $129 for single/double occupancy
Note: The room block expires 2 weeks prior to the course start date. Be sure to secure your hotel room prior to booking airfare.
Airfare and Discount Car Rental
To book your flight call CorpTrav Management Group toll-free (800) 211-8016.
Individuals traveling from outside the US and Canada will need to contact a travel agency or the airlines directly within their country.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons has appointed CorpTrav Management Group as the official air travel coordinator. To book your air travel online, please review the Housing and Air Travel Information.
Experience the state-of-the-art OLC Education & Conference Center.
Take a virtual tour here!
The OLC provides a world-class clinical setting for physicians, surgeons and medical professionals from around the world to develop new skills and advance surgical skills. The spacious bio-skills lab is designed for hands-on teaching and offers the most expansive learning environment of its kind anywhere, including:
- Twenty-four fully equipped workstations
- A large-format high-definition display with 80” LED displays and 30’ wide screens
- A separate demonstration area equipped with three HD broadcast cameras, with one on a jimmy jib to enable overhead shots
- A staging/cleaning room for instrumentation and equipment
- A decontamination room for instrumentation and equipment cleansing
- Dynamic display monitors throughout the facility show event schedules, airline flight information, and other pertinent meeting content
- On-site locker rooms for participants to change and secure personal belongings
- Ample pre-function space for networking breaks and receptions
New! December 2020: The OLC Education and Conference Center Has Achieved GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation - Learn more