AAOS Fundamentals of Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy for Orthopaedic Residents
Course content, including the course schedule, faculty information and course handouts will be available to all registrants at learn.aaos.org starting on October 17, 2021 and available until January 24, 2022. At the conclusion of the course, you will also be able to access the course evaluation, claim your CME credits, and download your CME certificate.
To access the course content:
- Click aaos.org and log in with your AAOS username and password.
- Select “My Activities” in the left-hand navigation bar
- Locate the activity titled “Fundamentals of Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy for Orthopaedic Residents” and click the launch button
Free Event for Course Attendees!
The AAOS Innovation Series Presents: Resident Engagement Event
Monday, October 25, 6:00 - 7:00pm
Join your peers for a night of networking while gaining exposure to the latest technology in orthopaedics. All course attendees are invited to attend at nearby Moretti's Ristorante & Pizzeria Rosemont. Food and beverages will be served.
How do I receive my CME credits?
Course participants are required to submit a completed evaluation in order to receive CME credits. You will have access to the evaluation on the last day of the course.
- On the last day of the course, an “Evaluation” link will appear in the left navigation bar on the learn.aaos.org course page. Please complete the evaluation within 14 days of the conclusion of the course.
- Once you submit your evaluation, the course will automatically post to your AAOS Transcript. Be sure to claim your CME credits by clicking the “Claim Credits” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once the Evaluation is complete, this course will move to the “Recently Completed” tab on the learn.aaos.org home page.
- To download a copy of your CME Certificate, you must refresh the learn.aaos.org home page. Under the “Recently Completed” tab you will find a “Certificate” button next to the course listing.
I have completed the evaluation and claimed my CME credits. Why can I no longer see the course under “My Activities”?
Once the evaluation is complete, the course will appear under the “Recently Completed” tab on your learn.aaos.org home page.
When will the course replay be available?
If your course is being recorded, a replay should be available 24 hours after the conclusion of the course. Some courses are not recorded due to copyright restrictions. Check the Welcome tab at learn.aaos.org to confirm whether or not your course will be recorded.
How long do I have access to the content?
The course content expires 90 days after the live event.
Can I download the files?
All PDF files can be downloaded. Videos cannot be downloaded.