23rd Annual AAOS Workers’ Compensation and Musculoskeletal Injuries + Half-Day Whiplash Injury Course
New location! Join us in lively San Antonio, Texas, where you'll have easy access to the riverwalk - the heart of the city! Enjoy the hotel's central location to restaurants, hotels, shops, museums, and recreation.
Who Should Attend?
- Orthopaedic surgeons and other physicians who:
- Treat workplace injuries or evaluate medical liability cases
- Perform IMEs or wish to cultivate their treatment approach for occupational injuries
- Are planning a shift in their practice focus to a nonsurgical format
- Occupational physicians and family physicians who see and treat work-related injuries and illnesses
- Allied health professionals in physical and occupational medicine
- Attorneys involved in workers’ compensation or medical liability cases
AAOS will consider the requests of persons with disabilities for reasonable modifications of policies, practices, and procedures or for auxiliary aids and services where necessary to provide them access to AAOS facilities, services and products. AAOS encourages that such requests be made as soon as possible to enhance AAOS’ ability to accommodate the requests. All such requests should be submitted to the AAOS Office of General Counsel at (847) 384-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.