Fundamentals of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty for Orthopaedic Residents
July 9 – 11, 2021
OLC Education & Conference Center
9400 W. Higgins Road, Ste. 100
COVID-19 Update for AAOS Courses
The Academy continues our commitment to bringing world-class education to the orthopaedic community, while upholding our highest priority of maintaining the health, safety and well-being of the AAOS global community.
To safely resume in-person events, we are working with location partners to ensure all necessary measures are in place to create a safe and healthy environment for our attendees, exhibitors, and team members. Learn more about AAOS’ safety measures on the Health and Safety Resources page.
Book your room at the Hampton Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O'Hare
9480 W. Higgins Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Call hotel reservations at 847-692-3000 and mention the AAOS Course name for your discounted room rate.
Room Rate: $119+tax for single/double occupancy
Note: The room block expires 2 weeks prior to the course start date. Be sure to secure your hotel room prior to booking airfare.
Experience the state-of-the-art OLC Education & Conference Center.
Take a virtual tour here!
The OLC provides a world-class clinical setting for physicians, surgeons and medical professionals from around the world to develop new skills and advance surgical skills. The spacious bio-skills lab is designed for hands-on teaching and offers the most expansive learning environment of its kind anywhere, including:
- Twenty-four fully equipped workstations
- A large-format high-definition display with 80” LED displays and 30’ wide screens
- A separate demonstration area equipped with three HD broadcast cameras, with one on a jimmy jib to enable overhead shots
- A staging/cleaning room for instrumentation and equipment
- A decontamination room for instrumentation and equipment cleansing
- Dynamic display monitors throughout the facility show event schedules, airline flight information, and other pertinent meeting content
- On-site locker rooms for participants to change and secure personal belongings
- Ample pre-function space for networking breaks and receptions