22nd Annual AAOS/AOSSM/AANA Sports Medicine Course: Keeping Patients Active Through Biologics, Rehabilitation
Look forward to:
- Keynotes on Top Trending Sports Medicine topics in 2022
- Emerging and leading-edge technology, orthobiologics, and innovative surgical techniques
- PRP, BMAC, Adipose and Syonvium, Amnion, Allografts
- Clinically Integrating Orthobiologics Into Your Practice and How to Get Paid
- Debates and panel discussions offer differing perspectives on controversial topics
- New: The Ultimate Case Session Super Bowl: Challenging Sports Medicine and Surgery Cases to Improve our Game!
- Daily mid-day recreation breaks from the ski-in, ski-out venue
Who Should Attend?
Orthopaedic Surgeons, Nurses, Physical Therapists, PAs, Athletic Trainers, DOs, Residency Programs, Sports Medicine Fellowships, Occupational Therapists, Primary Care Sports Medicine Physicians