23rd Annual AAOS/AOSSM/AANA Sports Medicine Course
Cutting-Edge Techniques and Tools to Keep You in the Game
From professional athletes to weekend warriors, ensure your treatment decisions and solutions in your daily practice are current across all levels of athletic injury. Explore the latest innovations in sports medicine with 4 action-packed days of case-based learning, networking, and adventure.
Case Presentations with Techniques and Outcomes
Physical Therapy Spotlights
Exhibitors with Solutions for Your Practice
- Exclusive Advance Access to Pre-recorded Lectures
Unparalleled sports medicine expertise plus downtime for downhill makes this course an unforgettable learning adventure! And, connect with over 250 experts in orthopaedic sports medicine, arthroscopy, and rehabilitation!
- Course Attendee
Après-ski, education style
Enjoy mid-day recreation breaks between education sessions at this premier ski-in ski-out Park City resort.
Park City Awaits
- Maximize your adventure with the phenomenal snow and terrain for every level of skier. View the snow report for the latest updates.
- Experience world-class restaurants, shopping, spas, and more - just a 10-minute shuttle from the ski-in ski-out course venue! Explore the many family-friendly activites in Park City.
- Plus, spend some time at the renowned Sundance Film Festival, happening throughout Park City January 19 through 29
Brian J. Cole, MD, MBA, FAAOS
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
CAPT Matthew T. Provencher, MD MBA, MC USNR (Ret.), FAAOS
Kevin E. Wilk, DPT, FAPTA
Champion Sports Medicine
AAOS Now articles featuring your Course Directors!
- Sports Course Instructors Talk Trends, Biologics, and More - AAOS Now, October 2019
- Speaking of Sports Medicine - AAOS Now, October 2018
Katherine A. Burns, MD, FAAOS
Eric W. Carson, MD, FAAOS
Jorge A. Chahla, MD, PhD
Justin J. Ernat, MD, FAAOS
Sue Falsone, Pt, DPT, MS, SCS, ATC, CSCS*D, COMT
Rachel M. Frank, MD, FAAOS
Mark H. Getelman, MD, FAAOS
Alan Getgood, MD, FRCS (Ortho)
Travis G. Maak, MD, FAAOS
Elizabeth G. Matzkin, MD, FAAOS
Eric C. McCarty, MD, FAAOS
Mary K. Mulcahey, MD, FAAOS
Seth L. Sherman, MD, FAAOS
Eric. J. Strauss, MD, FAAOS
John M. Tokish, MD, FAAOS
Nikhil N. Verma, MD, FAAOS
Armando Felipe Vidal, MD, FAAOS
T. Eric Waters, MS, ATC-L, CES/PES, MHPS, CSCS
Adam Yanke, MD, PhD, FAAOS
AAOS, AOSSM or AANA Member, Candidate Member, Associate Member, International Member
Resident, Post-Residency in Fellowship, Military
AAOS or AOSSM or AANA Emeritus Member
Nonmember, Other Physician
Nurse, Allied Health, Athletic Trainer
The Academy would like to thank the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM) and the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) for the many contributions made by its members in the production of this program. The Academy and orthopaedic specialty societies work together to provide orthopaedic surgeons with the highest quality educational programs and publications. This cooperative spirit among colleague organizations is an important resource and valuable asset for the orthopaedic community.