As an AAOS resident you receive online access to The Bone & Joint Journal (BJJ), which we hope you’ll find a valuable resource during your time in residency and subsequently throughout your career.
In addition to BJJ’s latest articles and entire online archive, you also have access to:
- BJJ’s monthly podcasts of exclusive author-surgeon interviews
- Article animations and infographics for a quick overview on new topics
- Annual supplements published from The Hip Society and The Knee Society meetings
- Digest journal Bone & Joint 360, which summarizes the global orthopaedic literature
- The gold open access journals Bone & Joint Open and Bone & Joint Research