The AAOS Registry Program keeps its participants up to date on Registry news, events, and offerings through its monthly e-newsletter called Registry Insider.
Registry Insider is focused on global and proprietary Registry news and tools so Registry users can maximize their participation in the Registry and stay knowledgeable about any updates or changes that may impact them.
The value of reading Registry Insider includes:
- Staying aware of the latest Registry Program technology updates and features
- Being among the first to know about upcoming complimentary webinars
- Discovering Registry Program User Group Network (Unet) best practice experiences
- Maximizing Registry Program participation
- Staying current in any data specifications changes or issues
You can view an archive of past articles at the bottom of this page.
Not on the distribution list? Subscribe to Registry Insider below.
Registry Insider Article Archive
- AAOS Registry Program Receives High Visibility During the AAOS 2019 Annual Meeting
- Shoulder & Elbow Registry Launches Two New Modules
- Check Out the New Post-operative Dashboards on RegistryInsights