Published March 2020
We’re continuously working to provide the best user experience when using AAOS RegistryInsights®, which is why our most recent update includes enhanced self-service functionality and new dashboard features.
Many of the manual processes that required reaching out to AAOS Registry Support have been eliminated. RegistryInsights users can now:
- Change an account password while logged in
- Registry Authorized Users can manage the Data Submission Users and Surgeon Authorized Users for their site through the user interface
- Registry Authorized Users can assign Clinician roles at their site
The new RegistryInsights dashboards features simplify quality initiative participation for both surgeons and their sites. These features include:
- A Performance Measure Dashboard tab with visuals for the Modified 109 Measure. This measure helps qualify for initiatives like The Joint Commission Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement.
- Time and date stamps on dashboards
- Custom Participation Letters as proof of participation for submission to quality initiatives like the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Maintenance of Certification Part II and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Merit-based Incentive Payment System Promoting Interoperability
If you have any questions about the new updates, please contact AAOS Registry Support at RegistrySupport@aaos.org.