Available in 2018, digital file download, Credit card will be charged immediately upon purchase!
Area of Focus: Practice Management and General Orthopaedics
Coding. Compliance. Assurance.
Orthopaedic Code-X saves you time, reduces errors, and provides quick access to all the data and functions you need to code and use ICD-10 with confidence. Navigate and integrate the following with incredible speed, accuracy, and ease.
• 2018 Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes and cross-references for musculoskeletal, integumentary, neurologic, and radiology procedures
• 2018 ICD-10-CM codes and cross-references including V-codes
• 2018 AAOS Global Service Data guidelines featuring specific and detailed inclusions and exclusions and the global billing period for each CPT® code
• 2018 Medicare Relative Value Units (RVUs) and conversion factors
• 2018 HCPCS codes with two search paths to the data
The Code-X Advantage:
• Flexible searching by diagnosis, procedure, CPT® code, ICD-10 code, body site, code description, customized orthopaedic-specific xPicks, comorbidities, and the most common abbreviations.
• New! ICD-10 Alphabetical and Tabular Indexes to the ICD-10 section
• New! Search and access AAOS Now coding articles
• Automatic prompts when it’s time to download new ICD-10 codes and CCI edits
• X-Lite – Code immediately after each patient with your smartphone or tablet using the X-Lite app
• Sync seamless between the desktop version and app
• Avoid penalties and ensure compliance with the E&M Profile Analyzer*
* Developed by KarenZupko & Associates. Included with first year Code-X subscriptions.
For Code-X tips and tricks click here.
Annual updates at a substantial savings!
Orthopaedic Code-X is updated each year and released in January. Each update will be billed as follows:
AAOS Members: $344 + $60 each additional user
Nonmembers: $454 + $60 each additional user
NOTE: There is a $60 fee for each additional user. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-626-6726 to register additional users.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.