Available in 2019, digital file download, Credit card will be charged immediately upon purchase!
NOTE: These products cannot be sold to anyone outside of the United States. International members, please do not purchase!
Area of Focus: Practice Management and General Orthopaedics
Coding. Compliance. Assurance.
Orthopaedic Code-X saves you time, reduces errors, and provides quick access to all the data and functions you need to code and use ICD-10 with confidence. Navigate and integrate the following with incredible speed, accuracy, and ease.
- 2019 Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) codes and cross-references for musculoskeletal, integumentary, neurologic, and radiology procedures
- 2019 ICD-10-CM codes and cross-references including V-codes
- 2019 AAOS Global Service Data guidelines featuring specific and detailed inclusions and exclusions and the global billing period for each CPT® code
- 2019 Medicare Relative Value Units (RVUs) and conversion factors
- 2019 HCPCS codes with two search paths to the data
The Code-X Advantage:
Flexible searching by diagnosis, procedure, CPT® code, ICD-10 code, body site, code description, customized orthopaedic-specific xPicks, comorbidities, and the most common abbreviations.
ICD-10 Alphabetical and Tabular Indexes to the ICD-10 section
Search and access AAOS Now coding articles
Automatic prompts when it’s time to download new ICD-10 codes and CCI edits
X-Lite – Code immediately after each patient with your smartphone or tablet using the X-Lite app
Sync seamless between the desktop version and app
Avoid penalties and ensure compliance with the E&M Profile Analyzer*
* Developed by KarenZupko & Associates. Included with first year Code-X subscriptions.
After first year subscription, enjoy annual updates at a substantial savings!
Orthopaedic Code-X is updated each year and released in January. Each update will be billed as follows:
AAOS Members: $344 + $60 each additional user
Nonmembers: $454 + $60 each additional user
NOTE: There is a $60 fee for each additional user. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-626-6726 to register additional users.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Please Log in to Add to Cart