2018, 100 questions, CME for this program expires on 12/31/2020
Area of Focus: Pediatrics
Improve your ability to diagnose and manage pediatric orthopaedic conditions related to trauma, spine, hip, and foot and ankle. Deepen and update your understanding of infectious disease, metabolic disease, genetics, skeletal dysplasia, rheumatology, and neuromuscular disease – as well biomechanics of growth and development.
Completing this examination will help you:
• identify current concepts regarding the evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with musculoskeletal trauma.
• describe the etiology, evaluation, and treatment of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.
• optimize the diagnosis and treatment of children and adolescents with sports-related injuries.
• recognize and successfully treat osteoarticular infections in the pediatric population while avoiding complications.
Access examinations via the AAOS online learning platform, with a mobile-friendly interface. Enhance your learning experience with these feature and functions:
• Easily navigate content, change display preferences, take notes, and mark items of interest
• Access resources and educational links for further learning – including valuable discussions and commentary, rationale for the correct answers, and links to PubMed references
• Pinch and size enhanced graphics to full screen on any touchscreen device
• View online or on the AAOS Access App for even more convenience
• Take the exam in scored and recorded format, and then get access to questions in the study mode format
Self-Assessment in MOC:
Credits earned by completing this Scored and Recorded Special Interest Self-Assessment Examinations can be applied to the scored and recorded self-assessment requirements as mandated by the ABOS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process and will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.