2015, 610 pages
Ian J. Alexander, MD, Eric M. Bluman, MD, PhD, and Justin K. Greisberg, MD, Editors
Upgrade to the Print + eBook Combo for only $50 more, click here.
Confer with leading surgeons on the most effective way to solve complex surgical problems.
Area of Focus: Foot & Ankle and Sports Medicine
AOFAS members are eligible to receive the special AAOS member price. This offer is exclusively available by contacting AAOS Customer Service at 1-800-626-6726 or by email at email@example.com
- 110+ pioneering surgeons share tips, pearls, and strategies
- Step-by-step guidance for 65+ challenging techniques
- 600+ illustrations demonstrate crucial details
Developed in collaboration with the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society® (AOFAS®), this techniques-oriented resource puts the expertise and wisdom of top surgeons at your fingertips.
- Conditions of the Hallux
- Conditions of the Lesser Toes
- Adult-Acquired Flatfoot Deformity
- Degenerative Conditions of the Ankle
- Sports-Related Conditions
- Diabetic Conditions
- Neurologic Disorders
Techniques chapters are clearly organized for efficient pre-surgical review:
- Alternative Treatments
-----Setup and exposure
-----Instruments / equipment / implants required
- Postoperative Regimen
- Avoiding Pitfalls and Complications