2016, Print and eBook, 28 surgical videos
Jeffrey S. Abrams, MD, Robert H. Bell, MD and John M. Tokish, MD, Editors
Area of Focus:Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty, and Fracture Management
This package combines the print book and eBook. Download for offline reading and annotation on the AAOS Access app for Android or iOS and log in with your AAOS credentials.
For only the print book only, click here. For the eBook only, click here.
Developed in collaboration with the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons.
• Techniques, tips, and strategies from more than
130 leading surgeons
• Step-by-step guidance through 60+ surgical challenges
• The latest evidence to support solid decision making
• Authors demonstrate technical pearls and fine points on videos created specifically for this resource
More than 130 leading surgeons guide you through 60+ surgical challenges, including minimally invasive techniques for instability, rotator cuff pathology, and arthritis. Now in a case-based format: each author describes the case, addresses alternative approaches and controversies, and offers evidence and experience to support the recommended approach.
Intraoperative photos, illustrations, and in many cases, the author’s own narrated video demonstrate the technical pearls and accelerate your learning curve. Yet the clear and concise chapter organization allows you to find specific answers quickly.
Sixty-two chapters within these major sections:
• The solid foundations for successful shoulder surgery
• Glenohumeral instability and labral pathology
• Rotator cuff pathology
• Acromioclavicular pathology
• The stiff shoulder
• Glenohumeral arthritis
• Proximal humerus fractures
• Clavicular trauma
• Scapular fractures
• Management of neuromuscular deficits