Advanced Reconstruction: Hip 2
Jay R. Lieberman, MD, and Daniel J. Berry, MD, Editors
Upgrade to the Print + eBook Combo for only $50 more, click here. For the eBook only, click here.
Expert insight and practical guidance help you master every technique and make the best decisions for each patient.
Developed in partnership with The Hip Society:
• More than 150 leading surgeons share wisdom and expertise for 70+ surgical challenges.
• Strategies and step-by-step guidance from a master of each surgical technique
• Comprehensive start-to-finish coverage for virtually every challenge you are likely to encounter
• Make confident decisions with the latest evidence and the rigorous AAOS peer-review process
These all-new chapters bring you the latest thinking and techniques:
• Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty Through the Direct Anterior Approach With the Use of a Specialized Surgical Table
• Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty Through the Anterior-Based Muscle-Sparing Approach on a Standard Surgical Table
• Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty With Short Stems
• Evaluation of the Infected Total Hip Arthroplasty
• Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty: The Evaluation of Metal-on- Metal Total Hip Arthroplasty
• Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty: Revision of Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
• Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty: Taper Corrosion After Total Hip Arthroplasty: Evaluation and Management
• Acetabular Revision With Cup-Cage Constructs
70 chapters within these major sections:
• Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty
• Complex Total Hip Arthroplasty
• Complications After Total Hip Arthroplasty
• Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty
• Alternative Reconstruction Procedures
To view our entire product catalog click here.