Jonathan N. Grauer, MD, Editor
Area of focus: General orthopaedics
Print, March 2017
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must purchase the OKU 12 + Scored and Recorded OKU 12 Self-Assessment Examination package to qualify for up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Upgrade to the print + eBook Combo for only $50 more, click here.
For the eBook only, click here.
New knowledge to advance your clinical practice.
OKU 12 brings you a comprehensive synthesis of the latest clinical thinking and best practices across all orthopaedic specialty areas. Keep pace with the rapidly changing body of orthopaedic knowledge and clinical practice with OKU’s objective, balanced coverage in easily accessible formats, including new on-demand, fully-searchable digital versions.
Backed by clinical research, informed by practical experience and rigorously edited by specialty thought leaders, OKU 12 is the most up-to-date resource available anywhere for delivering high-quality orthopaedic patient care today.
An essential resource at every level of orthopaedic specialization:
· Daily practice – enhance patient care with clinical guidelines and best practices supported by the latest evidence
· Ongoing learning – explore vast amounts of new knowledge and clinical thinking across all orthopaedic specialty areas
· First-time board certification – access information you need to know but won’t find in most textbooks
· Maintenance of Certification (MOC) – prepare with confidence with objective, unbiased coverage of key topics and concepts
All-new content from the top minds in orthopaedics:
· 800 pages of new content
· Person-centered care
· Pain management
· Traumatic bone loss
· Orthopaedic infection
· Vertebral compression fractures
· High-tech genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics
· Completely new chapters on Bone Grafting, Shoulder Arthritis, and Regulation Approval of Orthopaedic Products
To learn more about the OKU 12 Self-Assessment Examination, click here.