July 2017, online exam
Save 10% or more! Combine with OKU 12 print, OKU 12 eBook or the OKU 12 print + eBook package.
Confirm what you know. Know what you need to learn.
More than a typical self-evaluation tool, the OKU 12 Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination (SAE) delivers a complete exam preparation solution for getting up to date on the latest research and treatment principles. It also serves as the centerpiece of the AAOS OKU Home Study Program.
Enhanced features improve learning.
• Real-life patient care scenarios with numerous plausible options, closely aligned with OKU 12, reinforce learning
• The most recent and relevant evidence-based orthopaedic knowledge keeps you current across all specialties
• Case-based adult learning approach challenges and expands your critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Helps you identify gaps in your orthopaedic knowledge and focus your preparation in these areas.
The most efficient single-source solution for comprehensive CME and self-study. Earn up to a maximum of 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
— complete and submit the OKU 12 Scored and Recorded SAE with OKU 12
• Fulfill the 20-credit Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination requirement of the ABOS MOC process
• Receive immediate CME credit when you submit answers to AAOS for confidential scoring and complete your CME evaluation form
• Includes 24/7 online access to the questions/images and to the preferred responses with discussion and references once you complete the online exam
Prefer the OKU 12 Self-Scored Self-Assessment Examination, click here.
Self-Assessment in MOC
Credits earned by completing the OKU 12 Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination after purchasing OKU 12, OKU 1-12 on USB, or the OKU 1-12 eBooks collection from the AAOS can help you earn a maximum of up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (of which 20 can be applied toward the Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment requirement mandated by the ABOS MOC process). All 70 credits will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
If you choose to take the OKU 12 Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment Examination without purchasing OKU 12, OKU 1-12 on USB, or the OKU 1-12 eBook collection, you can still earn a maximum of up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ all of which can be applied toward the Scored and Recorded Self-Assessment requirement mandated by the ABOS MOC process. All 20 credits will count toward the CME credit requirement, as well.
AAOS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The AAOS designates this enduring material for a maximum of up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
OKU Home Study Program Registration
If you purchase OKU 12 from Amazon/Kindle, or from another distributor or bookseller, you must register for the AAOS OKU Home Study Program prior to completing the OKU 12 Self-Assessment Examination to be eligible to earn a maximum of up to 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Register your OKU 12 purchase by calling AAOS Customer Service at 1.800.626.6726. Send proof of purchase in your name by fax to 1.800.823.8025 or email email@example.com.
To view our entire product catalog click here.