Jonathan N. Grauer, MD, Editor
Area of focus: General orthopaedics
For the print book only, click here. For the eBook only, click here.
Stay in the know. Rapid change requires new knowledge now.
Far more than a review and true to its name, OKU 12 delivers a complete update of the most important recent advances in orthopaedic knowledge across the entire specialty — the keys to keeping pace with your rapidly changing profession
Compiled, edited, and peer reviewed by some of the profession’s most respected thought leaders, OKU 12 is the one resource that no practitioner should be without regardless of where your stand in your career or how specialized your practice.
An essential resource at every level of orthopaedic specialization:
· Daily practice – enhance patient care with clinical guidelines and best practices supported by the latest evidence
· Ongoing learning – explore vast amounts of new knowledge and clinical thinking across all orthopaedic specialty areas
· First-time board certification – access information you need to know but won’t find in most textbooks
· Maintenance of Certification (MOC) – prepare with confidence with objective, unbiased coverage of key topics and concepts
Knowledge on demand. Designed for easy access and use:
· 800 pages of completely new content
· Abstracts at the start of each section
· Hundreds of high-quality images
· Extensive annotated references
· Key study points at the end of each chapter
To learn more about the OKU 12 Self-Assessment Examination, click here.