Captured live at the AAOS 2017 Annual Meeting in San Diego.
Full presentations with narration by expert faculty—plus session handouts.
• Practical Techniques for Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (201)
Moderator: Frank Liporace
• Let’s Do an Efficient Direct Anterior Hip Replacement (Without a Special Table) (261)
Moderator: Kristoff Corten, MD
• Outpatient Arthroplasty: Same Day, Home Safe (321)
Moderator: Michael Berend, MD
• The Treatment and Management of Acetabularn Bone Loss in Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (341)
Moderator: Neil Sheth, MD
• Innovative Techniques in Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty (401)
Moderator: Scott Sporer, MD
• Complex Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty: An Advanced Course (421)
Moderator: Wayne Paprosky, MD
• Creating Value in a Hip Arthroplasty Practice – Lessons Learned from Bundled Payment Initiatives (BPCI, CJR) (M)
Moderator: William Jiranek, MD
SAVE when you purchase a 5-Track Package!
To view our entire product catalog click here.
Please Log in to Add to Cart