Captured live at the AAOS 2017 Annual Meeting in San Diego.
Full presentations with narration by expert faculty—plus session handouts.
• Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty: Everything You Need to Know (221)
Moderator: J Mason, MD
• Periprosthetic Fractures Around the Hip and Knee Contemporary Techniques of Internal Fixation and
Moderator: Erik Kubiak, MD
• Recurrent Dislocation after Total Hip Arthroplasty: Controversies and Solutions (342)
Moderator: Paul Lachiewicz, MD
• Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection: An Analysis (361)
Moderator: Bryan Springer, MD
• Total Hip Arthroplasty – How Do I Get Out of This Problem? (422)
Moderator: Steven MacDonald, MD
• When and How to Use Arthroplasty in Acute and Failed Hip Fracture Treatment: The Latest Surgical
Moderator: Richard Kyle, MD
SAVE when you purchase a 5-Track Package!
To view our entire product catalog click here.
Please Log in to Add to Cart