All of our resources. Selected for your specialty.
Ideal for Practice-Profiled MOC Prep!
Stay on top of your specialty with a rigorous 9-week online plan that guides you through the relevant and essential pediatric orthopaedic content you need and gives structure to your study and review.
Each concise module features videos, self-assessment questions, quizzes, recommended readings, and more — all selected for you by leaders in pediatric orthopaedics from the vast collection of valuable and trusted AAOS education resources.
• Track your progress and performance with benchmarked results across your peer group.
• Complete the program week by week, or proceed at your own pace.
• Pick up where you left off across your devices, from desktop to tablet to smartphone.
This study plan delivers 9 modules composed of videos, articles, self-assessment questions, quizzes, recommended readings from AAOS texts, and more – all selected for you from the vast collection of AAOS resources by leaders in pediatric orthopaedics.
As you track your progress through the structured modules, compare your self-assessment results with others taking the programs and review preferred response explanations. Complete the program week by week, or proceed through the material at your own pace.
- Over 300 “Knowledge Check” self-assessment questions that test your understanding of conditions and treatments
- Flash card quizzes to reinforce learning and retention with bullet point summaries
- Downloadable JAAOS articles and related textbook chapters for on-the-go reading and review
- Videos and lectures from recent AAOS courses, bringing the experts straight to you
- Build-A-Quiz study tool with all self-assessment questions upon completion of the program
Sharpen your daily practice knowledge, prepare for MOC, and earn up to
65 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.TM