All of our resources. Selected for your specialty. Ideal for Practice-Profiled MOC Prep!
Stay on top of your specialty with a rigorous 9-week online plan that guides you through the relevant and essential pediatric orthopaedic content you need and gives structure to your study and review.
This study plan delivers 9 modules composed of videos, articles, self-assessment questions, quizzes, recommended readings from AAOS texts, and more – all selected for you from the vast collection of AAOS resources by leaders in pediatric orthopaedics.
As you track your progress through the structured modules, compare your self-assessment results with others taking the programs and review preferred response explanations. Complete the program week by week, or proceed through the material at your own pace.
- Over 300 self-assessment questions
- Flash card quizzes with bullet point summaries
- JAAOS articles and related textbooks chapters
- Videos and lectures from recent AAOS courses
- Build-A-Quiz study tool with all self-assessment questions upon completion of the program
Earn up to 65 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.TM